I've finally dressed my nude A3 sketchbook from Module 1 with the piece of nunofelt that I made in Orange in April.
I made a sleeved jacket for the ring binder using interfaced homespun cotton on the inside that had been hand dyed. The raw edges were folded over on all 4 sides of the sleeve panel then stitched in place on 3 sides to give the pocket for the folder cover.
All my A3 sheets seemed better protected in plastic sleeves this way plus I could have an envelope sleeve at the back to hold all the little samples I did while working on my dress.
It also means I can add to the folder if I need to.