Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

The flying birdhouses....


Many thanks to all of you who came along to Thornleigh Community Centre at the weekend for the NSCG Boutique Christmas Sale.  I recognised so many people and did appreciate your support of us and of Dial-a-Mum charity.


 On of the Group's new members since the last exhibition, Ruth Fugar, a ceramacist from Dural, was very popular and rightly so.  Her birdhouses practically flew out the door on Friday.


I resisted from my usual amount of purchasing during the weekend, but I did treat myself to this beautiful necklace by Rachelle Juter.  It's a good thing my husband never reads my blogs.


I had a few new additions to my bags and scarves such as the silk based clutch below


Next up is the Barker Christmas Fair on Friday 25 November 3-7pm at Barker College, Hornsby, where I'll have a stand full of Christmas goodies.  Love to see you there.

No comments: